Want to join a fast growing FMCG B2B marketplace and being at the heart of its development?
Want to work closely with the best manufacturers of Beauty & Personal Care products to help them grow their business globally?
And you want to work in downtown Paris directly on the Champs-Elysées?
So, join our international and dynamic team!
Created in 2011, WABEL creates business opportunities between international purchasing groups and suppliers.
We offer sourcing services to 300+ purchasing groups and we work with 7,000 manufacturers that are trusting WABEL to grow their business with key accounts globally!
We are experiencing a strong growth and therefore we are looking for a Business Developer working within the Beauty & Personal Care department.
Discover the WABEL team here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHFjwwjegy4&feature=youtu.be
You’ll be responsible of a portfolio of Beauty & Personal Care suppliers. You’ll only work with companies that have the capacity to grow on an international level. Your mission is to sell WABEL services to those key accounts. You’ll become an industry expert and your clients will trust you for your expertise and recommendation.
- You’ll be in permanent contact with sales directors and export managers
- You will need to understand perfectly your client’s expertise, needs and objectives
- Your role is to inform, advise your clients and make sure they reach their targets with WABEL
- You work closely with the “buying team” to create direct business opportunities for your clients
- You will work closely with our product and software development team in order to specify and test the new platform features that will give our clients an always better service and experience
You’ll travel to the major international tradeshows to meet your clients.
- You have a first experience working in FMCG (> 1 year of full time working experience in the fast-moving consumer goods business)
- You articulate well complex projects to others
- You are extremely organized
- You have a natural talent for business development
- Fluent in English
- A third language is a big PLUS
Where: Paris Champs Élysées
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Very competitive with unlimited commission plan