Want to join a fast growing FMCG B2B marketplace and being at the heart of its development?
Want to work closely with the best manufacturers of Beauty & Personal Care products to help them grow their business globally?
And you want to work in downtown Paris directly on the Champs-Elysées?
So, join our international and dynamic team!
Created in 2011, WABEL creates business opportunities between international purchasing groups and suppliers.
We offer sourcing services to 300+ purchasing groups and we work with 7,000 manufacturers that are trusting WABEL to grow their business with key accounts globally!
We are experiencing a strong growth and therefore we are looking for a Business Developer working within the Beauty & Personal Care department.
Discover the WABEL team here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHFjwwjegy4&feature=youtu.be
You’ll be responsible to handle all purchasing groups in Germany.
- Do the “nurturing” of our existing retail partners and introduce the latest sourcing services we launch. Make sure they attend all our WABEL SUMMITS on all product categories.
- Identify and recruit new purchasing groups.
- Schedule meetings with purchasing directors
- Introduce the WABEL sourcing services (SaaS, SUMMITS, Innovation box…) to buying teams
- Implement the WABEL sourcing solution (on site and via video calls)
- It includes training the buyers on our solution
- Register buyers to our global summits
- You have a first experience working in FMCG (> 1 year of full time working experience in the fast-moving consumer goods business)
- You articulate well complex projects to others
- You are extremely organized
- You have a natural talent for business development
- Native in German
- You’re fluent in English
Where: Paris Champs Élysées
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive with unlimited commission plan