Want to join a fast growing FMCG B2B marketplace and being at the heart of its development?
Want to be in contact with the largest purchasing groups in the world?
And you want to work in downtown Paris directly on the Champs-Elysées?
So, join our international and dynamic team!
Created in 2011, WABEL creates business opportunities between international purchasing groups and suppliers.
We offer sourcing services to 300+ purchasing groups and we work with 7,000 manufacturers that are trusting WABEL to grow their business with key accounts globally!
We are experiencing a strong growth and therefore we are looking for a Business Developer working within the Beauty & Personal Care department.
Discover the WABEL team here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHFjwwjegy4&feature=youtu.be
You’ll be responsible to handle all purchasing groups in Germany.
- Do the “nurturing” of our existing retail partners and introduce the latest sourcing services we launch. Make sure they attend all our WABEL SUMMITS on all product categories.
- You’ll receive sourcing requests from those purchasing groups that you’ll handle with our production team
- You’ll make sure buyers attend all our WABEL SUMMITS
- You’ll collect the needs and requirements of all the purchasing groups
- Identify and recruit new purchasing groups.
- Schedule meetings with purchasing directors
- Introduce the WABEL sourcing services (SaaS, SUMMITS, Innovation box…) to buying teams
- Implement the WABEL sourcing solution (on site and via video calls)
- It includes training the buyers on our solution
- Register buyers to our global summits
- You will work closely with our product and software development team in order to specify and test the new platform features that will give our clients an always better service and experience
- You have a first experience working in FMCG (> 1 year of full time working experience in the fast-moving consumer goods business)
- You articulate well complex projects to others
- You are extremely organized
- You have a natural talent for business development
- You’re fluent in English
Where: Paris Champs Élysées
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive with unlimited commission plan