International Business Developer – B2B FMCG – CDI – Paris
Want to join a fast growing FMCG B2B marketplace and being at the heart of its development?
So, join our international and dynamic team!
WABEL creates business opportunities between international purchasing groups and suppliers.
We offer sourcing services to 1,000 purchasing groups and 10,000 manufacturers that are trusting our company to grow their business with key accounts globally!
We are a team of 40 people and we are experiencing a rapid growth. Therefore we are looking for a Business Developer that will start a new department and sell our newest services.
Discover the WABEL team here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHFjwwjegy4&feature=youtu.be
You’ll be in charge of handling the sourcing requests that we receive daily from our purchasing groups and also sell our new service “WABEL INNOVATION BOX”. Indeed buyers are asking WABEL to receive quarterly innovative products directly on their desks!
With our global sourcing platform and the support of the data team, you will:
- Identify matching manufacturers that you’ll contact to make sure they can deliver what is required by our buyers.
- Be responsible to make manufacturers sign an agreement with WABEL in order to start a business relationship with them.
- Be in charge of selling “the innovation box” which helps buyers to receive innovative products every quarter
The ideal candidate:
- You have great business developer skills
- You articulate well complex projects to others
- You are extremely organized and self-motivated
- You have a business acumen and strong commercial awareness
- You’re native of fluent in English
Location: Paris 8th
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Full time (CDI)
Salary: Competitive / Upon profile