211 Products from 54 Manufacturers - filtered by Chilled and fresh food, World specialty food

Kioene Spa A Socio Unico
Kioene Spa A Socio Unico
Category: Frozen food, Chilled and fresh food

> >

We offer a range of nutritious and healthy meat alternatives with delicate Mediterranean flavors. For vegetarians and vegans as well as for meat lovers who want to enjoy the taste of something different. 

> >

We offer a range of nutritious and healthy meat alternatives with delicate Mediterranean flavors. For vegetarians and vegans as well as for meat lovers who want to enjoy the taste of something different. 

Lanterna Alimentari Genova Spa
Lanterna Alimentari Genova Spa
Category: Savory Grocery, Frozen food, Chilled and fresh food

> >

Specialties from Italy, France and other European countries.Our baguettes are made with selected flour, purified water and the experience of tradition. An unmistakable aroma, a one of a kind flavour.

> >

Croissant, chausson, pain au chocolat and aux raisins: the unique and rich flavour of French viennoiserie.

Parma Alimentare S.R.L.
Parma Alimentare S.R.L.
Category: Savory Grocery, Dairy products, Chilled and fresh food

> >

Salame Felino is traditionally produced from pure pork. The dough is made up of lean pork and 75% for the hard fat from the remaining 25%.The grinding is done with dies rather wide, resulting in a coarse-grained mixture which is added with salt, pepper, and usually small amounts of potassium ...